Dear Students & Parents
Well, it looks like we are going to be able to re-open as of July 6th! We are so excited to get back to our normal schedule! If for some reason, it gets delayed, we will post our new re-opening date here and on facebook.
Our class schedule will remain the same; however, there will be a few changes to make everyone feel safe and comfortable.
1. We are going to ask for now, that you just drop off your children for class; no spectators. It will just help limit the number of people in the building at one time. When your kids come in, we will have them wait in the hallway until the class in the dojo has exited into the waiting room. We will clean the dojo floor and then let those that are waiting in the hall come into the dojo, and the ones in the waiting room can then leave. This way we can avoid that crazy congestion that happens between classes. During each class, while the other areas are empty, we will clean the waiting room, hallway and bathroom, and office. Please do not drop off your children early and please pick them up on time to keep these areas clear for cleaning. If you need to come into the office for anything when you drop off/pick up your child, that is fine.
2. We will have the students spaced out in the dojo for proper social distancing.
3. We will have hand sanitizer available for everyone as they enter and exit the school; and also available throughout the school for whenever someone wants it.
4. Masks will not be required. If you feel more comfortable wearing one or having your child wear one, then that is totally up to you. We do not want anyone to get sick because they are exercising in one and getting overheated.
5. We will be having class outdoors as much as possible.
We are going to try to keep everyone as safe as possible in our school, while also hopefully getting a sense of normality back into our lives. We want to take all necessary precautions but don’t want anyone to feel so regimented that it is not a good environment for learning.
Thank you so much for all of your participation with our live classes during this closure. We have missed you all and cannot wait to see you again!